House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night

Welcome to the Lansing House of Night in Lansing, Michigan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't you love to swim on a full moon?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silas
Admin
Silas

Don't you love to swim on a full moon? Empty
PostSubject: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Sitting back in my truck I blew out a breath of air. Time to get this done and over with. Hopefully this party goes better then then one last month we threw. And hopefully some dumb kid didnt blow it up and tell a teacher. I still couldn't believe Redfield sold us out to the high priestess. Getting out of the black, dark-purple truck I disappeared into the woods. Heading out towards the lake. People should be arriving now, or already there maybe.
Back to top Go down
https://lansinghouseofnight.rpg-board.net
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:13 am

As I get in my dark blue car and drive towards the lake, I can't help but feel a little excited. And slightly hesitant. Last time, some idiot ratted us out to the High Priestess, and I really don't wanna get caught again. Yet, I still really want to go. So as I arrive near the woods, I swing out of my car and head towards the lake.I know I've made the right choice when I see the black lake glisten as the beautiful full moon above reflects on it's surface. I sigh happily as I grin to myself and think, Time to get this party started.
Back to top Go down
Andrea

Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:30 am

I sit on a tree by the lake, I've always loved climbing. I wait for people to arrive... I was here writing, and I really hope I don't get it wet. I watch the moon begin to rise.

OOC: Wait, it is night already, right? Cuz that's what happened before, I know it's already night. Ok, bye.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrpg.forummotion.com/
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:06 am

OOC: Yeah(;
I walk through the trees trying to get to the lake fast. But being around the darkness of the trees felt welcoming. My affinity was, after all, for darkness. Everything dark gave me hope. The sight of the full moon shinning down on the lake filled me up and I felt excited already. Three sixth formers were behind me and they had the necessary beer and food. We can't get drunk, but beers always a necessity at a party if you asked me.
Back to top Go down
https://lansinghouseofnight.rpg-board.net
Andrea

Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm

I still sat in my tree. I here sounds in the wood. HURRY UP PEOPLE! I think, and watch the sixth formers come.
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:22 pm

"Hey guys!" I say, coming down, wearing a sleeveless halter top, and a short skirt, that hid my bikini.
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:25 pm

"Andrea, I see you up there!" I call up to her, craning my neck to look up.
Back to top Go down
Andrea

Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:26 pm

"Hi," I say, flipping down.
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:27 pm

"Tree nymph," I say playfully, shoving her down the path. "Come join the par-tay!"
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:04 pm

"Hey Bri!" I call across the lake where she stands. She waves and I see her come with Andrea at her side. "Uh... interesting outfit." I say to Bri as she walks over.
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:44 pm

I laugh. "What? Aren't you going to go swimming too?" I ask, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Andrea

Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:39 pm

"I'm just jumping in," I admit... "I think I'll stick with punch," I say as sixth formers carry kegs.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:18 am

I nod. "Yeah, I'm with you..." I say. I walk closer to the water and take a deeeeep breath before I go in the water. Unlike Bri, I wear a little more modest swimsuit. I dive into the chilly water and I come up with a shiver but a smile on my face. "C'mon!" I call to Andge. "Jump in! It's fun!"
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:49 pm

I giggle at Andrea. "I think I'm going to not stick with the punch!" I exclaim. I strip down to my bikini and glide into the water, catching the attention of a few sixth former hotties.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:40 pm

OOF: Classy Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:53 pm

OOF: Right, cuz I am always tryin to be classy lol.
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:39 pm

OOF: Bump! Hello people?
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:41 pm

IF: A few other guys jump in with me, and we have a totally epic splashing fight.
Back to top Go down
Andrea

Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:43 pm

I sigh. "I can't believe I'm doing this..." I muttered, honestly hating to leave the branches of a tree. I felt calmer, more protected almost there. I but I ripped off my shirt showing a bikini top and jumped into the lake, not bothering to ditch my jean shorts.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:58 pm

I smirk to myself as Andge jumps in. This'll be fun, I thought slyly. I swam back under the cold veil of water until I was behind my bestie. Stifling a laugh, I took her ankle and pulled her deep into the waves. I swam away quickly before she came back for revenge. I hoped maybe this would set the party off to a total Splashing War. Twisted Evil Razz
Back to top Go down
Andrea

Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:27 am

oof| Now we're really geting this started.

I shriek, which quickly turned into some creative cussing and other colorful language. I dove into the water and saw Jesse fleeing, and I went after her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jesse

Jesse

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:31 am

When I see her coming towards me, I stick my tongue out tauntingly and swim away. I swim a bit out before I resurface and see her coming still. "This. Is. WAR." I declare.
Back to top Go down
Andrea

Andrea

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Don't you love to swim on a full moon? Tumblr_me65dcu97e1qcfmweo1_500
ձռժгεձ||"ձռժε"||ъձlε||հձռƈօƈĸ

I grin and dive into the depths, following her form in a smooth, aerodynamic dolphin kick, my arms staying at my sides unless I give myself a boost with them. As I neared her, I launched out in a volley of water and flung my being at her. (OOF: T=300th Post! YAAAA!)
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Bri giggled. "Imma get y'all bitches!" she shouted playfully, splashing both of them in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't you love to swim on a full moon?   Don't you love to swim on a full moon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't you love to swim on a full moon?
Page 1 of 1