House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night

Welcome to the Lansing House of Night in Lansing, Michigan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nieo

Nieo

Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be? Empty
PostSubject: Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be?   Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:07 pm

I grab the foil in my hand correctly. The professor nods approvingly of my stance and makes a signal with his fingers to tell me to widen it just a tiny bit more. I understand and do this immediatly when I hear some snickering on the bleachers. My head snaps up and I narrow my eyes and looked at my Professor. He didn't make a show of it but he was turned around so I knew I had a chance in doing whatever I want and he would let me get away with it. I turned and said, "What are you laughing at dipstick?" And this is where it all started.
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be?   Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:15 pm

OOF: And who are you talking to? Oh, and can I be in the bleachers? I after all, I am in fencing too.
Back to top Go down
Nieo

Nieo

PostSubject: Re: Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be?   Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Silas is gonna sub in and talk through a random student so I got it covered(: But yeah you can join in if you want since you have fencing with us !
Back to top Go down
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be?   Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be? EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:02 pm

OOF: So cool!
IF: I was a few rows away from the heckler when he not-so-quietly laughed. I rolled my eyes. Some students could be so immature.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be?   Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be? EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Samuel stood up, an eyebrow cocked up in annoyance. "What I can't laugh? You look like a wussy in that stance." He rolled his eyes and grinned, crossing his arms over his chest. He was about 5"11" with dark red/auburn hair. His dark orange/brown eyes looking out at him. Then he cought the look from the girl a few rows away and he said, "You can't fight in that wussy stance. It'll make you fall flat on your face, dumbass."
Back to top Go down
https://lansinghouseofnight.rpg-board.net
Brianna

Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be?   Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:03 pm

I seethed quietly but once Samuel said that last thing, I blew my top. "Shut up you fucking jerk!" I said. "Leave him alone, and if you have a problem with his eff-ing "stance" than LEAVE!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be?   Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be? Empty

Back to top Go down

Smack Talk? Is that really how its gonna be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night :: Classes :: Fencing-
Jump to: