House of Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Night

Welcome to the Lansing House of Night in Lansing, Michigan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Day on the job... and you're late. -.-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silas
Admin
Silas

First Day on the job... and you're late. -.- Empty
PostSubject: First Day on the job... and you're late. -.-   First Day on the job... and you're late. -.- EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:21 pm

I look at the class and the bells about to ring in... 5, 4, 3, 2,... and 1. The chimes signaled the beginning of class and right at that moment she walked through the door. I shook my head and said, "Ms. Eve. Just have a seat somewhere. Thats one tardy. Two more and you have a detention." I wanted to roll my eyes. I was just a fledgling. But I was just the right one to teach this class of outstanding students. I turn around and began writing on the board. "SINCE Eve decided to be late. All of you will take the blame." I turn around after writing 'I will not be late.' on the chalk board in Roman. "Now all of you must write this 100 times on a scrap piece of paper." I pick up some paper, "Now raise your hand if you need a piece." Five people raised their hand and I passed them four sheets. They looked puzzeled and I went back to my desk and put down the papers. I wrote on the board once again in Roman, 'I will get my own supplys.' then I turned to the class. "Write that as well. 100 words each." They groaned and I sat down in my seat, as I heard the noise of pencil and pen against paper. First day and everyone wasn't acting as if they should be.
Back to top Go down
https://lansinghouseofnight.rpg-board.net
Eve

Eve

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job... and you're late. -.-   First Day on the job... and you're late. -.- EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 am

I sit down half annoyed and half confused. But I knew some of the class didn't like this and it all started with me. So ofcourse their gonna blame me. I roll my eyes and Silas shot me his one eyebrow raised look that said 'Did I see what I thought I saw?' look. I shook my head and focused on my paper beginning to write quickly.

10 Minutes before class is over...

I flex my wrist and sit back in my seat irritated by this. I look at Silas and he staring at the other students. So I decided to send some like hate glances his way while he was distracted. Stupid. I grab my papers and gather them together. There was like 10 minutes of class left and it took all of us as a class to do it in about 70 minutes. All of our classes were like 80 minutes long. An hour and twenty minutes. I lean back in my seat tired.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Admin
Silas

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job... and you're late. -.-   First Day on the job... and you're late. -.- EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 am

I look up and notice everyones done. I look at the wall and curse under my breath. I didn't want to do this but I had no choice now. I grabbed some homework for them to do and got up, "Well since this took up most of the class period I'm going to give you homework." More groans. I resist rolling my eyes at them and pass out the papers. When I'm done I collect their writings and go to my desk and set them down, "I expect this to be done thursday and turned in on my desk before class is over. Now you will be doing a report on world news. Pick something that is current as of in todays news. And not last years todays news." the bell rings and everyone gets up and starts to leave. "Remember to turn it in thursday. I'll see you all tomorrow."

Topic Closed till further notice
Back to top Go down
https://lansinghouseofnight.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job... and you're late. -.-   First Day on the job... and you're late. -.- Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day on the job... and you're late. -.-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Night :: Classes :: Dark Daughters/Sons-
Jump to: